Stay Healthy Routine I do each day
Posted 6 months ago in Share all your HealthCare observations with others! .
1) Everyday before bed I have 2 10lb dumbells that I swing over my head in an upward motion. Even though I only do this for 3 minutes, it gets the heart rate pumping and I feel much more powerful
2) I make an overnight oatmeal. I take a cup of oatmeal, put in in a jar with milk, berries, rasberry and blueberries, and stick it in the fridge. NExt morning it is delicious.
3) I exercise my knees while watching TV. Just squat down for 5 minutes, then up and back down for 10 reps
4) I have a inversion sled, and hang form that for a couple of minutes. Feels really good , like doing Yoga for 30 minutes all in 2 minutes. I wish I would do this more
5) I take a resveratrol pill in the morning and at night before going to bed
This is my general routine, of cousre try to eat resonably healty too, What do you thin>